Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OYSTER???

So after much confusion and discussion about the "farewell oyster" sign off from the now infamous French email... my loyal friend Suzi consulted a French man that she knows to get his opinion.

His thoughts...
1. He could have meant that I am flat chested and unfeminine... haha! Well thankfully I don't think that's the problem...
2. Oyster could also be referring to something about a lack of intelligence. Could be the case since he was so quick to belittle my education.
3. This is the best option i think, and kind of also what we were thinking as well... that I am sexually closed of/ frustrated. Which he also mentioned in the email. Thanks, dude.

Anyways, it was nice to get another opinion from a French man. This other guy (who knows my friend Suzi) went on to apologize for his fellow countryman and was quite ashamed that A French man would speak to a lovely lady like myself in such a way. Apology accepted. He also offered to "hook me up" if I needed it. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment